Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homestuck

Options
  • 26-01-2014 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Anyone waiting with breath abated for the finalé of Homestuck?

For those that haven't read it yet...

Homestuck_Book_1.jpg
    "Homestuck's basic premise was inspired by games like The Sims, Spore, and EarthBound. Although most of the adventure is created with animated gifs, there are occasional Flash updates that take the form of movies or even interactive minigames, and include music. The adventure begins when, on his 13th birthday, John Egbert receives a beta version of an immersive simulation game called Sburb. Working with his friend Rose Lalonde, they discover that the game allows the players to manipulate their reality."

It starts with a really simple premise, that ends up spiralling bigger and grander to a universe-sized, INSANE story! The fandom is bloody huge, especially on Tumblr.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

Oh I see that the filnalé is planned. That's interesting.
    My friend was a fan - possibly still is. I never got into it, though I liked the trippy music video. I might give it a proper look now it is going to end sometime this year by the sounds of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭saidinmilamber

Oh I see that the filnalé is planned. That's interesting.
    My friend was a fan - possibly still is. I never got into it, though I liked the trippy music video. I might give it a proper look now it is going to end sometime this year by the sounds of things.

It's well worth getting into, the story is just of an enormous scope. The music in it is totally sicknasty too :cool:

This me fave.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭saidinmilamber

So, Homestuck is back... and everyone's dead... :eek: :(

Advertisement