Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Trevor Prangley appreciation thread

• 25-04-2012 3:44am
    Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭

Guy's fought everywhere, is off to India next, is a hell of a nice guy and he's beaten Chael Sonnen!

My hat is off to Trevor.

Trevor-Prangley.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,256 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

He also lost to Chael Sonnen in the UFC.

Decent fighter. Decent professional. Can't imagine anyone would have anything bad to say about him....... actually, can't imagine anyone would really have much to say about him at all.

Not deserving of his own thread IMO!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

MrStuffins wrote: »
    He also lost to Chael Sonnen in the UFC.

Decent fighter. Decent professional. Can't imagine anyone would have anything bad to say about him....... actually, can't imagine anyone would really have much to say about him at all.

Not deserving of his own thread IMO!

Sorry OP but i agree wit this, If we start having Appreciation Threads for every Half Decent fighter then the forum will get full up pretty quick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭nino1

jayteecork wrote: »
    Guy's fought everywhere, is off to India next, is a hell of a nice guy and he's beaten Chael Sonnen!

My hat is off to Trevor.

Trevor-Prangley.jpg

thats the most random thread ever! he's the definition of a journeyman, you got a crush on the guy or something?!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭p to the e

I wouldn't even call him half decent. Apart from Chael a long time ago anyone he's beaten haven't exactly been top class. There's a lot better middle of the road fighters than Prangley. As for the nice bit I can't comment as I've never met the guy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,256 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

nino1 wrote: »
    thats the most random thread ever! he's the definition of a journeyman, you got a crush on the guy or something?!!

I might be wrong but the thread was started very shortly after I posted this so that could be the reason

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

I'd like to request permission for a Ruben Villareal thread please? He almost beat Brett Rogers two years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭mrm

Ok me next!

Hats off to ......Kalib Starnes.

Just take the hat off slowly or he may run.:)

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Trevor's already notched up two victories since I started this thread just over a month ago!

What a legend!

Go go Trevor! You're an inspiration to us all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭Cyber Ghost

Trevor just had another sweet win in the KOTC.

still going strong, go on Trevor

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭Cyber Ghost

Trevor Prangley actually looks like a juiced-up Gordon Ramsay

• Advertisement
Advertisement