Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

November's Games: What are you getting?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

I have Destiny, Ryse and possibly Shadow of Mordor to trade in which should make buying these a little easier to buy.

Halo Collection (XO)
    Far Cry 4 (XO)
    Lords of the Fallen (OX)

MAYBE

Assassins Creed Unity (XO)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

My birthday is approaching in 2 weeks, my sis said she'd get me a PS4 game.
    Which should I go for:

Shadow of Mordor (I like Batman games and LOTR)
    Alien Isolation (never played an Alien game)
    TLOU Remaster (never played original, I liked new Tomb Raider and Uncharted Series)
    Diablo 3 Ultimate Edition (I like couch co-op and BL2)

(I'll already definitely be getting Far Cry 4 as i have a €5 pre-order against it)

Sorry for repeat posts in each thread, I didn't want to create a decicated thread for something so small

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Duff Man Jr.

Binding of Issac: Rebirth!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,844 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Last of Us. You're in for a treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

Sonic Boom
    Smash Bros Wii U (As the date has changed from the 5/12 to 28/11
    MK8 DLC
    Hyrule Warriors DLC
    Pokemon ORAS (Not sure which version yet)
    Maybe an amiibo (If they count)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Really is a great month for gamers, tough choice though if you are limited to only 1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Looking for opinions on whether I should get Far Cry 4 or AC:Unity from Santy for Xmas? Getting GTAV, so that'll keep me going until then.

Haven't played AC since ACIII, which I didn't finish, and haven't enjoyed it since Brotherhood (Revelations was a bit of a grind to finish). I believe Black Flag was good, though.

Advertisement