Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

mazda 3 steering wheel

Options
  • 17-01-2008 9:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

HI Guys i had a ford focus. and i tradeing it in for a mazda 3 08. the mazda 3 is is a nice car and i like it alot. but the one thing i dont like is the steering wheel it very tin the ford focus steering wheel is a lot thicker. is ther any thing i can do with this or is ther any thing i can put on the steering wheel.

hope you can help with this.

Thanks.

keith

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭keitht

can any one help me with this.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 73,390 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

there may be an accessory upgrade sporty wheel available. I know other brands offer these.

You might get used to the wheel too, may be strange changing car, but you might get to like the differences.

Advertisement