Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tonight (Wed) on Sky 191

Options
  • 24-09-2014 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭

Carlow shopping centre and its ghosties will be on Sky Channel 191 tonight at 8pm. there may also be a gibbering eejit on it as well. ignore him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

fingers crossed its a very short segment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Not2Good

maccored wrote: »
    Carlow shopping centre and its ghosties will be on Sky Channel 191 tonight at 8pm. there may also be a gibbering eejit on it as well. ignore him.

Congrats, I'll look at it. hopefully I'll be home in time

Its not really anything celebratory ... irish TV asked if they could come along to one of the visits to the centre. I have no idea what they filmed or are going to use but they weren't there for long. Well, I know what they were filming, but there wasnt really that much to film so hopefully it'll be a short segment and they cut out my gibbering.

That was the night we caught the plates moving etc. I hope A) they include that and B) they dont make it look mot haunted ish. oh, and C) they dont use the ghostbusters theme music.
    Not2Good wrote: »
    Congrats, I'll look at it. hopefully I'll be home in time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Not2Good

Is that 'Sky Living', Ghost Hunters International?
    maccored wrote: »
    Its not really anything celebratory ... irish TV asked if they could come along to one of the visits to the centre. I have no idea what they filmed or are going to use but they weren't there for long. Well, I know what they were filming, but there wasnt really that much to film so hopefully it'll be a short segment and they cut out my gibbering.

That was the night we caught the plates moving etc. I hope A) they include that and B) they dont make it look mot haunted ish. oh, and C) they dont use the ghostbusters theme music.

no, its digital 'Irish TV' channel, sky channel 191. it was on. i didnt watch it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ahhh crap I missed it :/

I hear you didnt miss much. not only did they not include the unexplained audio clips recorded on the night, but apparently they smothered it all in scary music. typical f*cking halloween bull****. I still havent watched it (and dont intend to).

Advertisement