Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hanging Up The Spurs, Hospital Bills, Presents For The Little Men & The Wife

Options
  • 23-10-2014 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

As per my last post "Hanging Up The Spurs" I'm just dropping by to say hi again.....I'm giving up collecting for a while and concentrating on my health and my family.

I'm gonna be home from hospital for a few days soon for a bit of a break with my family/take my mind of what going on/cheer me up..... so I'm gonna stick a few bits up for sale in the marketplace.

The main functions of this will be:

1)My health insurance will and is only covering some of my medical bills so I'm selling stuff to cover that hole
    2)To trade/sell items for a gift for my darling wife and or twins that ill no longer be able to afford ...

It'll be mainly NES games and I'll include everything in the one post as thats all I collect but feel free have a look. I'll get it uploaded when i have a free moment when im home.

Thanks again for the support and good wishes guys.

Al.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 thelynchs

Hi all,

As per my last post "Hanging Up The Spurs" I'm just dropping by to say hi again.....I'm giving up collecting for a while and concentrating on my health and my family.

I'm gonna be home from hospital for a few days soon for a bit of a break with my family/take my mind of what going on/cheer me up..... so I'm gonna stick a few bits up for sale in the marketplace.

The main functions of this will be:

1)My health insurance will and is only covering some of my medical bills so I'm selling stuff to cover that hole
    2)To trade/sell items for a gift for my darling wife and or twins that ill no longer be able to afford ...

It'll be mainly NES games and I'll include everything in the one post as thats all I collect but feel free have a look. I'll get it uploaded when i have a free moment when im home.

Thanks again for the support and good wishes guys.

Al.

I'm a new'ish poster as i never really utilised Boards or such, but just wanted to say, as someone who was bed ridden for 9 months, I wish you all the best. I sincerely hope all goes well for you and your family. and WHEN you are better........well who knows u might even get into my neo-geo AES. best wishes bro.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

thelynchs wrote: »
    I'm a new'ish poster as i never really utilised Boards or such, but just wanted to say, as someone who was bed ridden for 9 months, I wish you all the best. I sincerely hope all goes well for you and your family. and WHEN you are better........well who knows u might even get into my neo-geo AES. best wishes bro.

Appreciate the good wishes. Will have been ill for 2 years in Decmeber and i'm ever getting worse unfortunately. Its hard and taxing financially, mentally and emotionally on the family. Trying to sell and trade a few things to treat the family with Christmas coming upand to keep on top of bills.

Al.

Advertisement