Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medium Request

Options
  • 28-04-2015 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

A Dublin based paranormal investigation team are looking for a medium to give a short demonstration to a small group (people in our paranormal investigation group) with a brief Q&A session afterwards.

For us, it is for academic purposes only but we are a friendly group genuinely interested in mediumship. While we hope the person would allow us to video tape it, we wont if you are not comfortable with this. We would sign a confidentiality agreement ensuring no public airing or discussion of night etc. if you like. Hopefully the experience would be a positive one for us all and will be done in a friendly atmosphere.

I met a medium interested in working with a paranormal team last year in Dublin (part of the 'Meet-ups' in the boards paranormal section) when I was posting under Johnny Be Goode/Not2good and the medium showed an interest in working with a paranormal group, so I hope somebody might be interested in this proposal. Feel free to private message me and if you are interested, I'll send link to our Facebook pages for contact details etc, thanks… there is no fee offered (We are a non-profit group) but we will have some light refreshments. If I am tripping on any forum rules with this please shout and Ill amend rephrase etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭IamtooGoode

Thanks for the PM replies. Luckily enough a lovely person has stepped forward to help, thank you ...

Advertisement