Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

thank you gadafi

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 budguy

Merging with the other bizarre Gadaffi thread.

NTM
    is it against the rules to call the mods names?
    this has nothing to do with my tread although he raises some very good points which i 100% agree with this forums mods have no right to call anyone a dictator when there policys would go down very well with the chinese government. ban me if you want but you are dicks! and so as i have mentioned before are the garda:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 360 ✭✭djrichard

I think budguy just registered and came on to rant about anything to cause some drama. With all his hate for the British, he obviously refused to learn the Queens English by way of protest. His spelling is the biggest embarassment of this entire thread.

Oh and by the way, I hope Shell and BP etc get their hands on the oil, perhaps the petrol prices might come down just a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

you cant support gadaffi when the majority of his people don't
    majority rule = democracy

You can show evidence to back this up?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,457 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

I would strongly recommend against calling anyone names, mod or not. Bad form, and against the charter.
    this forums mods have no right to call anyone a dictator when there policys would go down very well with the chinese government.

Although I don't recall having said anything about Gaddafi being a dictator (not that I would disagree with such a statement), I am pretty sure you won't have seen me expressing great approval of the chinese governments political actions either.
    ban me if you want but you are dicks! and so as i have mentioned before are the garda:)

You're obviously not going to last long around here.

NTM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Obelisk

budguy wrote: »
    you are dicks!

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭SamHarris

Vast majority of this stuff is conspiracy theory quality stuff really. A concentrated effort by all media to demonise Obelisks hero? Mmmm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

budguy wrote: »
    this has nothing to do with my tread although he raises some very good points which i 100% agree with this forums mods have no right to call anyone a dictator when there policys would go down very well with the chinese government. ban me if you want but you are dicks! and so as i have mentioned before are the garda:)

dont ban him....please...its too funny...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 RedneckHamster

RustyNut wrote: »
    The yanks can and do bomb civilians by remote control these days.

And I'm embarrassed that it's true. Unless we have manned aircraft, it doesn't seem that it's treated as a 'real' war with actual people. I'm planning to fly for the USAF in a few years, and God help the idiot who tries to replace our fighters with flying lawnmowers. Killing civilians by accident after steps were made to safeguard them is tragic but part of war and something we accept by fighting. Killing civilians with a paramilitary intelligence agency with a history of questionable operations and ignoring the fact that the Army and Air Force should be fighting the war is inexcusable.

Advertisement