Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dildo's / Vibrators

Options
  • 19-08-2015 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I like to privately dress up in my wifes clothes and use makeup. I've also started shopping online and have quite a bit of my own stuff too.

Recently I've started using butt plugs and want to try out dildo's or vibrators but am unsure what is the best for anal or even if there is a difference between vagina or anal ones.

Any advice would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭kickthecan

Try honour.co.uk for anal stuff. They also do really sassy shoes and clothes that might interest you. Steel boned corsets for cheaper than anywhere too. Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Bobby42

Have a look through kinky.ie, they've a good selection of realistic dildos.

A bit pricey but worth it in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Boldrini

Thanks guys,

Are standard dildos good or should I use specific ones for anal?

Standard ones are great and feel like the real thing.

Specific anal ones may be smaller and more geared towards starting out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Boldrini

Standard it is then. I was thinking one of the jelly ones would be good

• Advertisement

I have a Doc Johnson realistic dildo. it was about 65 euro which is expensive but it looks and feels real. If its in your price range I'd recommend it.

Advertisement