Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doc Interview Location - Dublin

Options
  • 12-08-2013 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a good location for a documentary interview in Dublin. Trying to find somewhere quiet for a sit-down interview, but I want to avoid a life-less hotel meeting room.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

What's the subject?

Perhaps think about getting a location that has something to do with what's being discussed.

Other than that there's empty offices high up along the quays which I've seen used numerous times for interviews on RTE programs. Not sure what the building is exactly but it's on the south side of the river down, somewhere down opposite the customs house I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

How about inside the CHQ building? There's a bench up near the luas stop entrance. If you face the camera towards the starbucks/ building entrance (taking care of light issues) it should be busy enough. The rest of the building is very quiet.

Advertisement