Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Plus - dish aspect?

Options
  • 22-06-2005 8:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I was looking for some advice on this issue so I thought I'd come here...

Does anyone know what aspect a sky dish has to face in order to recieve a signal? I live in one of those apartment complexes where they're awfully pissy about 'visible dishes' so there are only certain places I could have it installed...

Also, does anyone know what the base package price is for Sky Plus, because I can't seem to find it anywhere on their website...

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Moved to ICDG Sat, you should get more help there. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

The dish points south south west, just look for other dishes in the area, they all must point the same direction.

There is effectively no base package for sky + as unless you have premium channels there is a €15 surcharge for having sky+

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Look where the sun is around 11am, as John R says there is a 15 euo charge below 48.50 so best just to pay the 48.50 per month. Actual position is 28 degrees east of true south.

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

Advertisement