Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX - FIFA 2003 tips

Options
  • 18-07-2003 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

I've had a look around the innernet looking for some good choice freestyle tips and got a few but not many.

What I'm looking for are dribbling tips, to allow your attacker to get that step or two around the defender to score.

The only one I know other than running all the way around the guy is double tapping the right Stick forward, this dummies the defender and if executed properly will sell the defender and allow you to run off with the ball.

Other than that I've been doing it the hard way, passing, passing, passing and getting a half shot off.

All this btw is for beating my damn housemate, we're pretty tight on whose best, but I want an edge.

C'mon, anyone?

Mick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/data/33553.html

They the same for all systems just use different buttons :)

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

well.. im afraid there isnt any cheats really to give you the edge.. you either have it or you dont...

i use the freestyle control stick a lot when attacking to knock the ball past defenders and run onto it.. it works most of the time... the key to fifa 2003 is as youve said passing.. quick passes is the only way... if you hold onto it you'll get nailed..

a good team to pick is AC Milan... Sheivchenko i think is some sort of mutant as he is insanely strong when you use the freestyle control with him...

anyway sorry i wasnt much help but its just a matter of practise...

Advertisement