Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats out today?

Options
  • 18-07-2003 11:28am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,864 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Whats games are out today? Might buy something since it's cheap to get into town. Well more than cheap, FREE!. Also is skies of arcadia out (sorry been in america for too long).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Click this and enter gamefaq website into the URL box and translate it from Spanish to English.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr

Should bypass the weblock if not
      Dreamcast Ma-Gi: Marginal Adventure GameBoy Advance Bokura no Taiyou RPG Bokura no Taiyou (Limited Edition w/ GBA SP) RPG Korokke! 2 RPG Sonic Pinball Party Pinball GameCube Charinko Hero Racing Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 10 Baseball PlayStation2 Bomberman Land 2 Action F1 Career Challenge Racing First Kiss * Monogatari I & II Adventure First Kiss * Monogatari I & II (Limited Edition) Adventure Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 10 Baseball Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World Adventure Ma-Gi: Marginal Adventure Ma-Gi: Marginal (Limited Edition) Adventure Marginal Adventure RockMan X7 Action R-Type Final Shooting Torakapuu! Dash!! Adventure Torakapuu! Dash!! (Deluxe Pack) Adventure Virtual View: Megumi Eyes Play Miscellaneous Virtual View: Nemoto Harumi Eyes Play Miscellaneous Virtual View: R.C.T. Eyes Play Miscellaneous Xbox Bloody Roar Extreme 3D Fighting Lake Masters Fishing Moto GP 2 Racing 7/17/2003 North America Xbox Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic RPG Xbox Exhibition Vol. 3 Demo Disc 7/18/2003 Europe GameCube Charlie's Angels Action PC (DOS/Windows) Darkened Skye RPG Fire Department Action PlayStation Mech Robots Action Stuart Little 2 (Platinum) Action PlayStation2 Tekken 4 (Platinium) 3D Fighting This is Football 2003 (Platinum) Soccer 7/18/2003 Japan GameBoy Advance Cyber Driver Zoids Miscellaneous Cyber Driver Zoids (Bonus Pack) Miscellaneous Dragon Drive: World D Break RPG Hamster Club 4 Adventure Mickey to Minnie no Magical Quest 2 Action GameBoy Color Doraemon no Study Boy: Kanji Yomikaki Master Vehicle Combat GameCube Doraemon Minna de Yuubou! Action Pokemon Channel Miscellaneous PC (DOS/Windows) Akibadeo Chashiyo! Adventure Ame: The Rain Adventure Hitozuma * Kasumisan Adventure Ikenai Hoken ****su Adventure Kinyoubi no Koneko Adventure Maid Youbi wa H Gaippai Adventure Sarasa * Radical Adventure Shichi Tomoe no Ken Adventure Sugata (Complete Version) Adventure Ten Fujo Hime Adventure 7/18/2003 North America PC (DOS/Windows) Disciples II: Servants of the Dark Strategy Street Legal Racing: Redline Racing

kdjac

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,864 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Damn you kdjac you almost gave me a heart attack when I saw R-type final was out only to realise it was out in japan and not europe. Well should be no problem since I just got the PS2 chipped.
    Thanks for posting those up. I can't check myself because all the games sites are banned in work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

And in terms of what's out on THIS side of the planet today....

* Darkened Skye (PC)
    * Piglet's BIG Game (PS2, Cube, PC)
    * Tekken 4 (PS2 Platinum)

And even at that, most retailers don't seem to have Darkened Skye in stock... WOW, what a great week for games eh? :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,864 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Worst. Week for releases. Ever!

Well it stops me spending my money this week. Maybe this time I'll actually remember why
    i went to dublin and remember to get End of Evangelion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

the last 20 minutes are mental.

in game news though the windows port of ev nova finally appeared a few days ago, and its great.

old skool 2d style elite. totally open ended, very simple compared to the likes of freelancer and even frontier but it just so much fun to play. it also includes ports of the two previous escape velocity games which are imho the finest games to ever grace the mac.

support shareware people, i am.

[edit]forgot the link www.ambrosiasw.com [/edit]

• Advertisement
Advertisement