Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Previous Channel

Options
  • 19-06-2005 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

is there a previous channel function on a standard sky remote? Theres one on my tv, so i can go forward and back on one button.
    Considering these are 3 digit channel numbers, it would be quite useful.
    Shaun

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

well if its anything like the NTL digital remote....the yellow button is the previous channel function

• Registered Users Posts: 28,714 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

no such option on a Sky setup though I'm afraid :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭chorus techy

Kaiser2000 wrote:
    no such option on a Sky setup though I'm afraid :(

Aye, its quite annoying too - the user manual, however for my panasonic says that the "Back Up" button WILL tune to the previous channel watched, but it doesn't. I suppose if they made the Back Up perform this function, it would have meant people were unable to get rid of the Red dot.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭BlueShaun

The yellow button is message alerts; there are never any alerts anyway so its under used.
    Thanks for the replies, good to have the "im missing something" bug off my back.
    Shaun

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

IIRC, the new software due later this year, will feature a Previous Channel option. Not 100% sure of this though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

byte wrote:
    IIRC, the new software due later this year, will feature a Previous Channel option. Not 100% sure of this though.
    is there a lit of new features/functionality somewhere?

Advertisement