Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rampage, Ghosts and Goblins , Pang

Options
  • 16-07-2003 5:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

Some games I remember from years ago Rampage and Pang were in the arcade and Ghosts was on the Commodore 64 and the was a conversion for the Sega Master System too.
    But anyway Im feeling a bit nostalgic and Im wondering does anyone know if I could get an emulator for these games or even a cheap arcade machine for these?

I remember FHM had a version of Rampage on their website in the 100 best games thing but it was really crap it crashed a few times and the controls were crap too.

But I suppose if anyone knows a source of cheap arcade cabinets and games let me know please and of course it doesnt have to be in Ireland.And an emulator for for the C64.
    I have tried google before as of course somone will have one of those oh so original scathing (ahem ) google it ffs remarks, you usually have to wade through loads of crap and I dont know good prices for old Arcade cabinets.:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D :ninja:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,808 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

They are all emulated for the arcade by mame. Where you get the roms is up to you since we can't tell you on boards. A bit of googleing should find what you are looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Chowley

Thanks

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

...and for your needs with regards to Commodore, do a search for CCS64 - It's the best Commodore Emulator there is, and quite easy to use once configured...

And if you need help finding MAME / CCS64 etc etc, well, you COULD have posted this thread in the EMULATORS Forum...

You'll get all the information you need there...

I COULD have posted this in emulators forum but its only half about emulators.

Im always lost about emulators anyway.I downloaded one recently for golden axe and I just didnt have the patience for it, but Ill go=ive that one a go anyway thanks Rope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I have the PC version of Rampage knocking about, God only knows where I got it. It sucks. Find an emulator.

• Advertisement

Was that rampage world tour?

I love that game (arcade rampage that is). whiled away many an hour of my youth, he he he.:D

Advertisement