Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Survey: Its fun!

Options
  • 23-11-2011 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Adverts | Friends

Hello there music fans. I am posting a link to a survey I'm doing in college about music downloading and would really appreciate it if people would give it a blast. Its pretty interesting.

Thanks http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7HHS3P3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

diamond83 wrote: »

Adverts | Friends

Hello there music fans. I am posting a link to a survey I'm doing in college about music downloading and would really appreciate it if people would give it a blast. Its pretty interesting.

Thanks http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7HHS3P3

Bit of a flawed survey IMO, could do with a few more questions if you're really going to try and draw any serious conclusions from there.

You need a "do you download music illegally" question, and an "if not, why not?"

You need a "what format do you purchase your music in" question. (CD, Wav, MP3, FLAC, Vinyl, Cassette etc)

You might want to ask a question regarding whether DRM puts people off downloading music legally or encourages illegal downloading.

You could ask whether people's habits regarding piracy have changed since the advent of streaming services like Youtube, Soundcloud, Spotify etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭SteveDon

Bit of a flawed survey IMO

Exactly what i thought, i would have got crucified in college for a survey like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

wheres the "i dont download music" option? :/

Advertisement