Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

deadmau5 ireland

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭DannyKing

The hardstyle shuffling should perk you right back up.

I just came in here for the snobbery to be honest. But yes. Someday you'll look back and regret listening to this music when theres so much quality music being produced these days and from many moons ago. Is Tiesto still doing the rounds?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

DannyKing wrote: »
    Is Tiesto still doing the rounds?

Unfortunately yes, and making a fortune.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

Ridiculous snobbery here. Music appreciation is a subjective thing just like sexual attraction. Some men are attracted to 9 year old boys and some people like deadmaufive/skilled. Get over it.

9699792.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

well still sticking to the morals of my ways. .deadmau5. .tiesto. .marco v. .love them all

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭DannyKing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Ridiculous snobbery here. Music appreciation is a subjective thing just like sexual attraction. Some men are attracted to 9 year old boys and some people like deadmaufive/skilled. Get over it.

11672706.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dubsbhoy

Plumpynutt wrote: »
    9699792.jpg

think i broke something laughing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Plumpynutt wrote: »
    9699792.jpg

I made that!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

I made that!!!

I stole it off here from that Ibiza thread, knew it would come in handy at some stage. Kudos for making it, makes me laugh every time:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

Bah, Dead-mouse never made tracks like this, (took me ages to find out the names of these)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

think hes been confirmed to play ireland today. i am a fan but would never venture to see him live and be surrounded by 14 and 15 year old scumbags off their face on pills.

liked his new album but hope he would go back and make some more relaxing trance tracks like on random album title which i think is a masterpiece

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 paul900

random album title was his best, after than the man went cheesy. Hes an utter ****ebag now, who contributes noting artistic to real dance music!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 banana_brain

Killll yourrrrrrr Goooooooooodddddddddddd

ricero wrote: »
    think hes been confirmed to play ireland today.

Do you have a source for that?

ironclaw wrote: »
    Do you have a source for that?

i read it on the ticketmaster website yesterday. i went to find the link today and wouldn't you know it the link is no more :pac:

i heard it on the ticketmaster website yesterday. i went to find the link today and wouldn't you know it the link is no more :pac:

They had an audio link?:confused:

They had an audio link?:confused:

apologies read

apologies read

Ah i know, i was just being a smart arse:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

it all depends if you like IDM or ambient stuff, I still think the Aphex Twin shows are worth going to see, especially when he revisits Selected Ambient Works Vol 1 and 2 and tracks like Tha.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

I like his older stuff but wouldn't pay to go see him like. Got announced yesterday that he's playing the kings hall Belfast on the 7th of June.

• Advertisement

6th of June 2012 in the RDS Simmonscourt. Odd choice of venue I have to say. However given the date, would probably be an older crowd all told.

Advertisement