Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland... its not that bad really.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    Speak for yourself! 26c here in West End of London, the TALENT out there at lunchtime, ho - ly - sh*t!

Street performers make you rock hard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    Speak for yourself! 26c here in West End of London, the TALENT out there at lunchtime, ho - ly - sh*t!

No one cares about London :eek:.. We are here to talk about Ireland ...

Move along now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Great pic OP. Kehoe's - one of the nicest pubs in the civilized world.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭swimming in a sea

Its Grand Prix weekend here in Monaco this weekend.

One of my friends just sent me this picture, taken at lunchtime. Homesick is not the word.

7079536102_10151774477895595_508965594_24496522_892846451_n.jpg

give me monaco, you can have that dump all you like

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Its bikini and short shorts time here in Galway, the sky is actually a lighter shade of blue due to the reflection from all the white skin, like the world's biggest searchlight. And my oh my the ladies have been working out.

I love this country.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

chin_grin wrote: »
    Street performers make you rock hard?

Poppers and saunas are more my thing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

he probably was getting them for some 16 year olds that couldnt get served

You right, bet they're just out of frame on the left.

OP, will you text you bud to zoom left and take another picture to see if there's kids drinking.

And sure whilst he's there, if the brown curley hair bird just behind Enda Kenny is still there, can he get a closer shot of her, she looks gorgeous

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Green pants in front centre - I would.
    Look more camouflage than green to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

chin_grin wrote: »
    Sure you do be gettin' the do be banter do be anyplace you do be goin'.

You do make very little sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Most of the year people drink heavy and say the weather is ****e it's tough to do anything outdoors so drinking is an alternative. Then when the sun hits for a couple of days people spend it going on a bender. Country full of drunken idiots

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Most of the year people drink heavy and say the weather is ****e it's tough to do anything outdoors so drinking is an alternative. Then when the sun hits for a couple of days people spend it going on a bender. Country full of drunken idiots

Would you like a pint to cool down there?

Proud to be a drunken Irish... :D

Your just a BORING idiot ;)

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    Would you like a pint to cool down there?

Proud to be a drunken Irish... :D

Your just a BORING idiot ;)

Please Mammy your drinking is ruining this family!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

Everyone walking around with cans in Galway yesterday, including three nuns, all the gardai, an undertaker walking in front of a hearse.. everyone walking after it was carrying a can as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Good time to go drinking down the Sparch

Nah, not really.

The only reason you would be saying that is if you yourself were standing outside a Pub watching said "drunken idiots".

If you actually looked anywhere else -Perhaps a National Park - you would realise that they're literally teeming with hikers and cyclists.

Just enjoy the sunshine. ;)

Nah, not really.

The only reason you would be saying that is if you yourself were standing outside a Pub watching said "drunken idiots".

If you actually looked anywhere else -Perhaps a National Park - you would realise that they're literally teeming with hikers and cyclists.

In Galway city they rennovated the park and it's now a drinking spot...

anyhow I'm not in Ireland anymore. I'm in Arizona, it's sunny all year long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

One of my friends just sent me this picture, taken at lunchtime.

7079536102_10151774477895595_508965594_24496522_892846451_n.jpg
    Reminds me of the Cavern Walks Liverpool on any good weekend ,summers night .

I don't think Galway City has a National Park. I doubt you could do much hiking there...

I'm not surprised. It being a desert and all! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Great pic OP. Kehoe's - one of the nicest pubs in the civilized world.

If you idea of a decent pub is wall to wall boring **** from the IFSC then it's probably very nice alirght.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,886 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

You lucky auld duck...Arizona! Talk about civilised!!

No offence like but it's absolutely laughable that someone would boast about living in Arizona. It must be the most backwards, intolerant state in the US right now...I can hear that diddy from The Deliverance from here...

As I said, no offence like...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭snowgal

Well I think it's great!! I'm sitting out in my back garden with glass of prosecco, sun shining down, surfing the net, it's all good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

I just CANT believe nobody has found him yet

I thought I had it, I'm so close.... I can feel it ;)

http://s10.postimage.org/jkbgab9qx/ireland.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

It is that bad really! Every day is a struggle! Yesterday I had to make a choice of what programmes to Sky+... :(
    snowgal wrote: »
    Well I think it's great!! I'm sitting out in my back garden with glass of prosecco, sun shining down, surfing the net, it's all good!
    Are you... me? :confused:

:p

Great ain't it?! Although one difference: I don't have a back garden, sitting on the communal green. Times like this I'd kill for a garden/balcony. I guess that's another harsh reality for many of us living in Ireland... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

Sky King wrote: »
    I move for a caption competition.

"Yaw I was like totes bored in KPMG earlier? Oi'll have another point of Hoino Fiachra?"

Loving the attention to detail here, especially the implied question mark sound.

I'm Ron Burgundy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

Nah, not really.

Well if you leave the suburb you work by 5 today you may get to the nearest decent pub in 5 hours driving.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    You lucky auld duck...Arizona! Talk about civilised!!

No offence like but it's absolutely laughable that someone would boast about living in Arizona. It must be the most backwards, intolerant state in the US right now...I can hear that diddy from The Deliverance from here...

If you ignore the idiots in control of the place the state has some of the best scenery and climate in the US. It has teeming forests, mountainous landscape, and the other extreme in desert. It has everything you could want if you could live in different parts of the state during the year with the tempeture ranging from -10C to 40C in the north and south.

Obviously life is more difficult if you are an illegal alien.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,886 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Mardy Bum wrote: »
    If you ignore the idiots in control of the place the state has some of the best scenery and climate in the US. It has teeming forests, mountainous landscape, and the other extreme in desert. It has everything you could want if you could live in different parts of the state during the year with the tempeture ranging from -10C to 40C in the north and south.

Obviously life is more difficult if you are an illegal alien.

My post was a reaction to what he labelled the Irish people. People make a place in my book. Scenary is all very well but you won't be out in the mountains day in, day out speaking as a person who lives in a mountainous, deserted region with a beautiful climate. He he thinks Ireland is full of drunken idiots, my point is Arizona is not much better.

The US is a beautiful country....but I'd rather remove my nails with pliers than live in some of those Southern states...

Advertisement