Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An hour to kill...

Options
  • 19-11-2007 1:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

I'm watchin a movie on utv but it doesn't start for an hour (1.45am) so basically just wondering does anyone have any suggestions for something interesting to do for an hour. Nothing too crazy I have college in the morn! Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Morbid.Angel

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

whats the movie ? must be good to have you up at that hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭BrandonBlock

This post has been deleted.

Thanks, already pleasured myself tonight tho unfortunately.
    MooseJam wrote:
    whats the movie ? must be good to have you up at that hour

Something called "Raising Cain", never saw it before but I usually try to watch a movie every night of the week.

Keep the suggestions comin.. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

watch funny vids on spikedhumor.com

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It's a while since I've seen it... not a bad little film.

John Lithgow is very good in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭uglyjohn

Jenny Nix, wife of eminent child psychologist Carter Nix, becomes increasingly concerned about her husband's seemingly obsessive concern over the upbringing of their daughter. Her own adulterous affair with an old flame, however, causes her to neglect her motherly duties until a spate of local kidnapings forces her to accept the possibility that he may be trying to recreate the twisted mind-control experiments of his discreditied psychologist father.

5.5 on imdb.

47% on rotten tomatoes.

sounds mediocre, just go to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

surf youtube

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Didn't think much of that film myself. Certainly not worth staying up till that hour for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

watch an episode or two of something you have on DVD (if you do) i.e. Family Guy / South Park / Red Dwarf etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Monday cleanup.
    Pointless thread.
    Practice not falling over. ¬_¬

• Advertisement
Advertisement