Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We were soldiers, probably the best film of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 02-12-2005 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

:D What d'ye think.!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I watched that when it was on rte.Its bloody brilliant but I cried at the end.it was so sad .

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Braman wrote:
    :D What d'ye think.!!

VERY productive first post...I'm sorry to rain on your very informative post but there is a Film forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=18

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Good film but...

From the quality of your post I wouldn't be surprised to see a thread soon after with next weeks movie selected for the grand title of best film ever.

Or hopefully not this weeks "Pearl Harbour" in any case :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭ratboy

I watched that when it was on rte.Its bloody brilliant but I cried at the end.it was so sad .
    young love on boards................. so beautiful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭ratboy

Good film but...

From the quality of your post I wouldn't be surprised to see a thread soon after with next weeks movie selected for the grand title of best film ever.
    What's wrong with the post, he asked for an opinion on a film, trying to st the ball rolling for a debate. It's twice as good as any of you're cynical wankstain posts that are littered all over the place.

• Advertisement

ratboy wrote:
    What's wrong with the post, he asked for an opinion on a film, trying to st the ball rolling for a debate. It's twice as good as any of you're cynical wankstain posts that are littered all over the place.

Too much time in the Thunderdome, ratboy?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

ratboy banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Braman

Here mobile infantry, pull that cock out of your arse will ya. by the by, you back off ratboy, hes my homeboy. An attack on him will be seen as an attack on me. Dont want me ta get agro on ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm guessing its your favourite movie of all time as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Braman

Thanks ash, ur a gem, glad ta know ya appreciated my first contribution to d site!. God bless ya!!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Braman wrote:
    Here mobile infantry, pull that cock out of your arse will ya. by the by, you back off ratboy, hes my homeboy. An attack on him will be seen as an attack on me. Dont want me ta get agro on ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Heaven forbid we have anymore Internet "aggro" today.... "homey".

I thought this was another three year old thread dragged up originally.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Braman banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Braman wrote:
    lol
    funniest post i've ever seen on Boards

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ratboy wrote:

oh dear....
    personal abuse.

banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement