Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

illuominis Pee

Options
  • 16-02-2009 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

For the past few days my pee has become radio active. I mean its like i have drank the fluid from a high lighter marker.

FYI....

I have just drank over litre of water
    I started to take some spirilina
    I also started taking a course of multi vitamins (which im guessin is the cause!)
    i have some pain in the kidney area

Any sugestions??

Should I be worried?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

maybe go to a doctor asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 KeyserSöze

vibez wrote: »
    I also started taking a course of multi vitamins (which im guessin is the cause!)

Products like Berroca & other similar vitamins/multi-vitamins can do this - not nice looking the first time it happens cos it can scare the life out of you. If it is just the multi-vs then there is nothing to worry about.

You could try stopping the products one by one.

However, I would also suggest you go to a doctor to check out that kidney paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Products like Berroca & other similar vitamins/multi-vitamins can do this - not nice looking the first time it happens cos it can scare the life out of you. If it is just the multi-vs then there is nothing to worry about.

You could try stopping the products one by one.

However, I would also suggest you go to a doctor to check out that kidney paid.

On the button. Berroca especially has that affect, freaked me out the first time it happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭vibez

Cheers Lads

Il take a visit to the doctor see what he thinks.

This could be good bye !!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

hopefully not ;)

/thread

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement