Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best device for digital

Options
  • 20-01-2015 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,294 ✭✭✭

hi guys i would like to find out what people think is the est device available from digital comics from the likes of comixology

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Any tablet should do you. I use an iPad and it's great.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Jenda

Kindle Fire HD for me, the resolution is fantastic - I also use my regular android phone on my morning commute though (God bless the Marvel Unlimited app) and TBH that's perfectly fine as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

samsung tab 3 is perfect.
    prefer it to ipad.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

I'm a Jolla user, and I backed the tablet that's coming out in May. Think I paid €180 with shipping. It runs Sailfish OS, so don't expect much in terms of native app support, but it's able to run Android apps out of the box (with zero tweaking or configuration) so you can easily install the Amazon App Store and get some good comic reading apps. It has a retina 4:3 display, which is tough to find on a device as cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭micko45

+1 for the iPad running marvel unlimited.

Mind you, it's a first gen iPad and works great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,294 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Cheers I have an ipad mini but wanted to see what others have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

MU looks great on my iPad Air.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Apple have upped the price of most purchases on the DC and Marvel apps to €.99, they're still €.89 on android, if you have both devices you can buy on android and download on your iphone or ipad saving 10 cent per €1 spent.

Advertisement