Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waxing Recommendation Cork City

Options
  • 26-11-2015 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi ladies,

I'm looking for a new therapist & any recommendations would be welcome. I'm 8 months pregnant so theres a bit of primping to be done pre birth! I want to get an underarm & Hollywood wax. I was going to a fabulous girl in City Wax but she left & the last girl they gave me an appointment was only alright, which isn't great for the prices they charge!

I'd go there again if someone could recommend another of the girls as I won't be going to her again but I do like it as a salon overall. Alternatively, I'd prefer somewhere in the suburbs with traffic & parking this time of year & in my current uncomfortable state!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I used to go to either Mary or Shelley. Mary has left but she's working freelance now. She comes to your home so if that would suit you, I can pass on her new details. I adore her and highly recommend her. Otherwise, assuming Shelley still works there, I'd ask for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Smiley11

Thanks so much Faith. I'd appreciate if you could p.m her details if possible as a home treatment could be an ideal option for me yet! ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Advertisement