Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Lurgan safe?

Options
  • 03-01-2015 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭

maybe a stupid question, but a few of us from Mayo have reason to be in Lurgan next Saturday. We like beer and craic. We will be boozing it up in Lurgan. is it safe ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭weemcd

6541 wrote: »
    maybe a stupid question, but a few of us from Mayo have reason to be in Lurgan next Saturday. We like beer and craic. We will be boozing it up in Lurgan. is it safe ?

Like anywhere really. Look after yourself and you will be fine.
    I'm not a huge fan of Lurgan and Lurgan people tbh, but I wouldn't really consider it too dangerous either.

Take a look for places to go online, I think the courthouse is decent. The only nightclub in the town is called the ashbourne, bit of a kip as far as I know. Can't really recommend anywhere else I'm afraid.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭DarkyHughes

It's safe just watch out for Willie Frazer sneaking around wooded areas.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement