Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funky/Alt Hairdresser Limerick

Options
  • 14-10-2007 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey, anyone know of a hairdressers in Limerick that actually have an artistic/imaginative braincell between them? Sick to death of getting the same crappy hair cut, no matter what my intentions are when I walk into the 'chain' salons. Where do all the emos get their cut????!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 GAMESDWARF

Any ideas appreciated! Could travel to Cork if anyone has any ideas for there! BAAADLY need a new look!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

If you are a girl how about the ivory hair salon in cathedral place? If you are a guy there is a Chinese hair salon in wickam street across from the black spot record store. They should do a nice funky style like manga etc and they are cheap too. :D

Or you could just go to Tony and Guy (but beware if they don't seem to know what you are looking for my advice would be to walk out!) I should have done this when the girl there who butchered me hadn't a clue what i wanted. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

get yourself a hair mag and cut out a picture you like or google it. bring it to a good hairdressers and ask if they can do it for you.
    if they seem in any way hesitant or sneer at it forget it. i know from years of dying my hair mad colours and cuts that the best hairstyles come from the hairdressers who go "deadly!" and they're eyes lit up.

Advertisement