Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cover band in Ennis

• 02-01-2012 8:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 209 ✭✭

Bass player (24yo) looking to get a cover band going or to join an existing cover band in Ennis or locally. I'm looking to keep the numbers as low as possible, 3 piece, or max a 4 piece. I can also play guitar and have some very good gear. I have been playing 5 years,

I'm in to nearly all types of music and have my own transport.

Any interest then let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭forsaleireland

would ya play in a ska/reggae band in the galway area????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 209 ✭✭flameboy87

Hey,

thanks for the offer but I'm not interested in that style of music, best of luck with your search.

Advertisement