Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUSI Postgraduate Special Rate & Deposit

Options
  • 29-07-2016 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can tell me when SUSI pay the special rate to the college (UCD) if you are approved for it?

Also if I borrow to pay the €500 deposit required immediately, will I be refunded the then overpayment by the college of €280, or will SUSI only be invoiced for the fees less the €500 deposit?

I hope this makes sense and would really appreciate if someone knows as while it's only a few hundred euro, it's a huge deal to me, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

UCD should ask for nothing once you confirm to admissions your SUSI application number, at least for UG that's the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Gadfly Girl

ED E wrote: »
    UCD should ask for nothing once you confirm to admissions your SUSI application number, at least for UG that's the case.

Thanks, appreciate your response. I will email them and enquire...don't want to be annoying them but...

Advertisement