Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tanjore Palace Tyrrelstown

Options
  • 02-07-2015 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Anybody know what the craic is with this place, haven't seen it open in about two weeks since I got back from holidays.
    Sucks if its closed, thats a boozer, a hardware and an Indian in the space of a few months :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Aurora take away also has a sign saying closed until further notice. Saw some paint and guys working in there the other day but not quite sure if the closure was planned though.

The hardware guy moved in with the car parts place.

The pub by all accounts seemed like it was managed into closure.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭the_barfly1

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Aurora take away also has a sign saying closed until further notice. Saw some paint and guys working in there the other day but not quite sure if the closure was planned though.

The hardware guy moved in with the car parts place.

The pub by all accounts seemed like it was managed into closure.

Ah, good to know the hardware is still around, didn't know that. Also didn't realise that the chinese has closed too.

I'm surprised that the pub hasn't reopened yet, surely there's a few bob to made there, and it's sorely missed, especially with the good weather at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Closed down by landlord as they weren't getting the rent they wanted. The management company are going to run that main street into the ground if they don't take their blinkers off.

Although, I can't say much loss, had a really bad experience with an abusive staff member in Tanjore Palace a couple of weeks ago.

Advertisement