Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Add snow effects to a video

Options
  • 02-11-2015 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

Hey all, I'm looking to add a snowfall effect to a video I have. Anyone know what's the easiest way to do this?

I'm handy enough with a computer but I don't have any video editing software apart from Windows Movie Maker 2.6. I saw some clips that showed it being done with this program but I don't have the installed effect and can't find a download for it.

Using Windows 7.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Hi I use a mac, theres a program called Motion I have thats part of Final Cut Pro Studio, it has some really convincing snow effects, heres a quick sample:

If your footage isn't too long I could snow it up for you if you like, no charge of course.

Advertisement