Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crossdressing

Options
  • 03-10-2015 4:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi

Im male, have been crossdressing (closet) for years now, Im hoping maybe some one could help me with some advise on venues and bars comfortable for my first time our in my girl persona, while I'm sure that a lot of places are CD friendly the patrons may not be.

Is there anywhere that predominantly cater for people like me? somewhere preferably where the hecklers may leave me alone at least on the first occasion?

Thank You All!!

Aonscanc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hey, I went to panti bar in Dublin back in July for my birthday, it was my second time out somewhere and it was fine. The bar is a drag act LGBT bar owned by panti bliss. The bouncers, bar staff and customers were all grand, no weird looks or comments, they have several door men so if you pop outside to smoke you shouldn't be harassed by anyone with them there.

It closes at 1am though which I didn't realise, we headed to mother afterwards which wasn't my scene ( crowded, hot, terrible music) but again no problems. The George we tried to go into but they stopped letting people in so we went to Charlie's (take away) across the street and headed home. Dame street and the other nearby areas seemed fine to me, no nasty comments or abuse but mind your surroundings and don't get too drunk and you should be A-Okay

Advertisement