Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Festival

Options
  • 04-01-2015 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

Hello all,

I was planning to hold a summer festival. I have a couple of questions. The House and gardens I plan to hold it on is owned by the county council as far as I am aware. I would obviously need to ask for permission etc? Is there a certain way to go about this.

I was looking online and I found out that any event expecting more than 5,000 people and being used for profit has to pay a €2,500 fee. Is that correct? How would one know if there would be more than 5,000 at their event? Can this charge be avoided?

Is there a grant scheme one can apply to?

Thanks in advance, I'm far from a novice for event planning but I am a novice in this particular area so would love some help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭guitarrrszz

come on oxegen, get your act together!!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭daviecronin

come on oxegen, get your act together!!! :P

Wow wow, don't compare me to Oxygen just yet....

Advertisement