Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Film summer courses

Options
  • 02-03-2015 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭

I hope I have the right forum!

I'm looking for a good course in or near Dublin for my 13 year old son. I've seen a few websites advertising courses, but not sure what's good, so looking for some recommendations. Ideally during the summer holidays or weekends.

He's interested in direction, editing (After Effects/Premiere) and camera work.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Digital Film School is good. Run by people who make actual films and TV shows so they know their stuff.

http://www.digitalfilmschool.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭chewed

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Palmaranel

These guys did Easter camps - don't know if they're doing summer ones, but they have weekly film classes which could be of interest to your son?

They're called the 'Dublin Youth Film School', you'll find them on facebook.

Here's their email dublinfilmcamps(at)gmail.com

It's run by qualified people working in the industry.

Advertisement