Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning an item to Pixmania

Options
  • 18-10-2013 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I ordered a tv recently with Pixmania but found the same product for cheaper in a local shop and without having to wait for it.!

I see you can refuse the product on delivery and it will be returned.

Has anyone done this before? If so what was the return process like? And how long did it take to get your money back?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

As this is distance selling, you have a cooling-off period of 7 days, but you may be liable for shipping.

In fact, pixmania offer a 14 day cooling-off period, but you are still liable for shipping.

I can't see them letting you get away with not having paid for the return shipping on the item if you have changed your mind.

Alternatively if your order has not shipped yet, you can cancel it.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭cranefly

If you live in ireland the shop where you live must have a great deal on that tv set, i have yet to find anywhere in this country that can sell a tv for a better price than pixmania, even when they charged for delivery it worked out better. are you sure it is a like for like set?

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DieselPowered

There are no current threads on Pixmania's 'Zen agreements' on products, anyone got any recent experience of it with regards to returning items?

Seems that Zen insurance is per device and if you call it in and you must return the item, say for a new replacement, then you must take out a new Zen agreement at additional cost.

Advertisement