Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faulty Phone on bill pay

Options
  • 30-07-2014 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi I got myself a htc one mini on vodafones 35 a month contract. 4 months on the screen goes black and wont charge. Got told its a common problem which continues after repair. I was wondering could I have the phone replaced or exit the contract based on these conditions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The contract for mobile phone services is separate to the phone itself. The network will still continue to provide the service, so there is no real grounds to cancel the contract.

Have you take the phone back to the store yet, or been offered a repair? It's only fair to let the phone be sent for repair once. If that repair fails, then you can pursue a refund or replacement.

Advertisement