Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burrenguy's study attempts.

Options
  • 31-07-2014 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

I said I had better start a study log and try to establish the habit of studying before I return to school.
    Subjects are Chemistry, English, Irish, French, Maths, Accounting, Music, and Geography (all HL).
    My basic template will be four subjects a day for 5 mins each, adding time gradually until I reach 15-30 mins a day in each of the four subjects (1-2 hrs study time). On nights where I have lots of homework I will spend less time studying, on free nights I'll spend more. Here's what it might look like...
    Day 1: Chemistry/Irish/Accounting/English
    Day 2: Geography/French/Maths/Music
    Repeated 3x, with Sunday off.

The study I will be doing will comprise of making notes from the textbook, working through exam questions and doing problems/questions from the book.
    I'm going to do out a basic checklist for each subject today so I know what to do.

Advertisement