Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody got a robe from their graduation handy?

Options
  • 25-01-2011 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,551 ✭✭✭✭

I know this is a strange request, but I'm looking for a graduation robe the same as those worn my Master's degree graduands in Arts and Humanities in UL.

I graduated there last week, but due to a minor traffic accident, my parents weren't able to make it, and are keen to restage the thing, robes and all, for a picture to go up on their wall at home.

If nobody has one, do you think a professional photographer would have them available? (I'd get the picture taken by them, rather than trying to borrow it)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,114 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

You might have better luck asking this in the UL forum or ring the Students Union who might put you in touch with someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Hey there,

Phelan Conan are the robe providers for UL, [I graduated from my masters there last week also].

You could contact them and ask if they would be able to provide you with a robe : http://www.phelanconan.com/

Advertisement