Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teen talk

Options
  • 07-01-2015 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

The girls in my 14 yr old daughters school say the most horrendous things both about each other and to each other's faces, the girls in the other school in the town are just as bad and the boys can be nasty too. Am just wondering if this goes on in all schools?i have an older girl who went to the same school , and she is amazed at what they say to each other.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Hi I have a daughter of 13 and I know from what she tell me girls are so hurtful to each other. Years ago I remember my friend and I were chatting about children and she said to me. You know this girls are bitches I didnt believe her then but I do now

Advertisement