Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Letterkenny car valet

• 11-09-2015 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Does anyone know where I could get a complete car valet in Letterkenny with tar removal and full polish on outside. I know there are lots of people advertising it around town but want a good job done and would appreciate and recommendations. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

tdmci wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I could get a complete car valet in Letterkenny with tar removal and full polish on outside. I know there are lots of people advertising it around town but want a good job done and would appreciate and recommendations. Thanks.

You wouldn't really get a "valet" for tar removal and polish.

You want a "detailing" company to do that, so if you search up north.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 tdmci

You wouldn't really get a "valet" for tar removal and polish.

You want a "detailing" company to do that, so if you search up north.

I have had this done before as part of a valet (or detailing) with a guy who was based on the port road beside EHI interiors on the Port Road and he did a great job. The only problem he has gone and I would like a similar service if anyone knows of this in the area? You had mentioned up North - do you know anyone who does this in the Strabane / Derry area that I could also consider if I can't get anyone local?
    Thanks
    Thomas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 594 ✭✭✭fanadman1

Try lmc mobile valeting vased in kilmac but travels to your home or place of work. Be warned though u could be waiting as he is very busy.

fanadman1 wrote: »
    Try lmc mobile valeting vased in kilmac but travels to your home or place of work. Be warned though u could be waiting as he is very busy.
    Hi thanks for that - can you pm me the contact details / phone number for IMC - I did search online but couldn't find him.

LMC he is on facebook. I dont have his number to hand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭irish gent

petrol on a cloth will remove it. just put it on and let it melt into it a rub..

fanadman1 wrote: »
    LMC he is on facebook. I dont have his number to hand

Thanks I found the link and got his number on Facebook I will give him a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Vowel Movement

Thanks I found the link and got his number on Facebook I will give him a try.

+1 He done a great job on the sisters car .

Got car back today from Liam, the guy on Facebook LMC that was recommended in Kilmacrennan - he has done a fabulous job inside and out. The car is black and had finger prints from sun cream on the paintwork - he polished them all out and the paintwork is shining like black glass! Thanks for the recommendation and I will certainly be using him from now on.

Got car back today from Liam, the guy on Facebook LMC that was recommended in Kilmacrennan - he has done a fabulous job inside and out. The car is black and had finger prints from sun cream on the paintwork - he polished them all out and the paintwork is shining like black glass! Thanks for the recommendation and I will certainly be using him from now on.
    yea he done my van for me. i do a bita farming and it does be a real state. i told him that i only wanted it clean no reason to go extra over the top. i really could not belive the job he done on it and fairly reasonable rates

• Advertisement
Advertisement