Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deals & Voucher Codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

very reliable. no issues whatsoever for me. and I know of others on here too that have used them without issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Bluesquare

Ready to run tullamore - as some ladies saucony speeds for 120. Would buy another pair myself only nabbed a pair for 108 on the saucony site! ( nicer colours in tullamore )

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭tmh106

Hi everyone. Following on from some of the posts above, I ordered Ghosts from 365rider.com. From the previous posts, most people have had good experiences with no problems dealing with 365Rider. Unfortunately my experience so far has not been so good, so I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same experience as me in the past and did it eventually get resolved OK?

I ordered the shoes on 12 January, got an order confirmation email, with invoice attached (all details correct). The next day I got an email (in Spanish - thanks goodness for Google Translate) with an order tracking number. However when I click on the link in the email to check the status of this shipment I get the following message "We have not found any shipment with this identifier." I tried the link several days in a row, always the same message.

The email contained an email address for 365Riderto be used if I had any questions. On the 20th of January I sent them an email explaining the above. I got an automated reply saying they had received my email and would respond in one or two days. But since then I've heard nothing from them, and needless to say the shoes have not arrived. My credit card has been billed.

Anyone had this kind of problem with them and how did you get it resolved? Even if you have not had a problem anyone with any advice on what to do next. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭MrMacPhisto

Hi Tmh,

I have ordered a garmin and a pair of shoes off of them before. Delivery was not the fastest, maybe 2 weeks, but they arrived no issues. I seem to recall that the Spanish courier tracking details emailed to me gave me no useful tracking info either. Unfortunately, I can't recall which courier delivered my orders in Ireland, but I suspect it was GLS or Fastway. EDIT: I just checked, orders ended up being delivered by DPD when it got to these shores....

3 weeks is a long time to wait, but hopefully the order shows up. Disappointing customer service from the sounds of your experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Sandwell

I've ordered from them multiple times and never had an issue. Delivery normally took less than two weeks. In one case I got an email from them apologising that a pair of shoes I'd ordered (at a good discount) were out of stock and offering me the latest model at the same price. So hopefully you've just been unlucky and it will get resolved quickly.

• Advertisement

I noticed today that they have a chat button on their website. I assumed it would be a Robot, but actually seems to be a real person. They told me ".. there was a logistical problem and apparently you were not contacted. I apologise. Your order has been shipped today, you will receive the tracking link tomorrow and you will receive it with express delivery."

So if all that is followed through on I'll be happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭racersedge

Speaking of 365Rider, they have some sales coupons on their homepage that may work with certain shoes (the usual asterisk beside the small print). Anywhere from 5 to 15 off depending on the price. Knocked a tenner off an already discounted pair of Speed 2’s I’ve been eyeing up for ages now to have in storage for when the original Speeds die a death! Procrastinating a week before pulling the trigger saves me a small bit. Will keep an eye on it given some of the misadventures listed above, but not in a rush for them either.

Happy to report that following on from my online chat with the 365Rider support person, they did follow through perfectly on what he had promised me in the chat. After the chat I received email updates as the order progressed through shipping and, to make up for the delay, the order was delivered via express courier, and arrived today, all present and correct. So I am now the happy owner of a new pair of Ghosts and am a happy camper again. Given the response to my chat with 365Rider I would order from them again. Thanks to all who helped.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭opus

Garmin have 17% off a lot of items (not the really new watches) until March 17th using the code - FLASH17

40% off some items on SIS site including their gels.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,080 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Some good deals on the Nike app at the moment, VF €165, Dragonfly €101, etc

Easily missed but the alphafly are 179

Buddy of mine looking to get rid of a pair of RC Elite v2 - size 8.5 - only 35 miles on them. PM me if you're interested. Looking for somewhere around 150 but I'm sure it's negotiable. 😉 They just don't like his feet.

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Unknownability

Thank you, second pair of runners today.

I got nova blast 2 earlier size 11 and they are half a size too big so hopefully these are just right.

Are sportshoes.com still a useful site? I just assumed with brexit that charges wouldn't make it worthwhile.

You just pay what you see, taxes and duties are included in the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Unknownability

That's what I was wondering as well but got some comfort from having the option to pay in euro at checkout.

Buddy of mine getting rid of a pair of Boston 10 for 50 quid for anyone interested. Size 9 UK (43.5 EU). Genuinely doesn't like them. Only worn on one short run. Will pay postage .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

365rider having an Easter sale. Just got Saucony Endorphin Speed 2 for €134.

20% off plus add SPRING10 for extra tenner off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭4Ad

365 rider have the Kinvara 13 for 100 Euros, using the code SPRING5.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭omicron

Am I missing them or has there not been a Nike discount code in a long time? I was sure they'd have one last week with all the 50 year promotions they were doing but no sign!

Endorphin speed 1 for e110 at Ready2run tullamore.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭MisterJinx

Extra 20% off sportshoes.com with code JUBILEE20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭Patsy167

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Agreed, no cheaper shoes in the running section at the moment and barely any codes either!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭CR 7

I wonder are they suffering from a shortage of stock(supply chain issues) at the moment? They don't have any running shoes, even non sale ones, in UK13 bar track spikes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Maybe all the lads with multiple birthday discounts have bankrupted them 😂

• Advertisement

Alltricks have some great deals at the moment. Big discounts on the Endorphin pro, vaporfly next% and others.

Advertisement