Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Editing picture sizes...

Options
  • 03-05-2006 2:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭

Yeah... I don't know how to do it!:eek: Must be missing some option, but -- how do I resize pictures? (eg, from 1600x1200 -> 640x480)

Oh yeah -- recommend me an app if necessary.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 707 ✭✭✭deevey

iphoto should do the trick

import the image (just drag n drop into the window)

highlight it in iphoto ...

file >export

choose your format, size, etc ... :)

have fun

hope it helps

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Well, exporting worked -- thanks deevey ^_^

Now, could you help me with a new problem -- I can't seem to save rotated/flipped images. It wouldn't just be a disc permissions thing, would it?(don't wanna run Onyx again...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 707 ✭✭✭deevey

Bit strange, tested my rotated images and they export excatly the same way as a normal photo, with rotation ??.

You can also re-import the rotated image into iphoto under diff name if you want the change permanant.. (iphoto and preview rotate in program only otherwise)

could try repairing permissions again..

Bit stumped when you say rotated images dont save..

Advertisement