Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Singer Available

Options
  • 21-08-2015 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hello, I am a female singer with a lot of experience with bands in Kildare. I attend Maynooth University so I'd be looking for someone around this area or Dublin. I don't think age really matters but I'm 19 for those that are fussy. I loved my first band but we broke up due to other members leaving, and other bands just aren't doing it for me since then. I'm going to be very straight up about the type of music I'm looking to play; both originals and covers, I love synth, I love rock music with a "dancey" edge. I am a very sassy and "out there" performer. My current band are very into Oasis and the likes and it's just not my thing. I love generic pop music with a twist. I want to have fun with music. My influences would be Lady Gaga, Gwen Steffani,Joan Jett.. All the sassy independent women :P Only apply if you're up for doing the type of style I've mentioned above, I'm sick of covering Bohemian Like You.. I wanna do some Gaga yo. Also,Just because I want to do something a bit more upbeat doesn't mean I don't still love rock music, the heavier the guitar the better to be honest. I believe that the internet is where it's at these days, the more internet presence the better.Don't get me wrong I still love playing gigs but I want people that know where it's at. Bands are always appealing to the younger teenagers, videos and ep's are the best way in my opinion.Sadly, local gigs are becoming a thing of the past.

Looking forward to meeting like minded people, message me if you're interested and i'll provide you with videos/ep's of my voice in former bands/projects.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 discosynth

Hi There ,

I am glad i found this post , finally someone that understands how it works nowadays.

I have been producing Electronic Pop music for years among other styles , an Ep released last year as well. My studio : very heavily Synth based.

I am looking for someone serious to collaborate with so let me be honest straight away as well , NO COVERS, only original material - promoted on the net and looking to release it asap.

If that's something you can commit to , send me a msg :)

thx

Advertisement