Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

if you won

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭shezzie

after all the anticipation for 10 euro spent i got four numbers 54 euros my others two numbers were 2 numbers away from the winning ones therefore for my winning lottery ticket i am on the beer tomorrow nite - tis not bad no - best way to celebrate winning on the lottery knock it back either that or pay for a one way ticket to prestwick to visit the brother in law - what ya reckon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Id go fishing and then play some darts..........in my mansion haha.!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Abigayle wrote: »
    Why thank you! But the smart bunnies keep reserves.
    Indeed! Only half past 10AM here and my tummy is rumbling for Bunny Day luncheon. Got plenty of Guinness pints chilling. Cheers!
    Abigayle wrote: »
    /Blows kisses westwards
    Póg a chaitheamh!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭tommybrennan15

I would jump up and say YES i won the lotto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭rio-rose

i pay of all my loans etc, my familys loans mortages

then get on the first flight out of ireland and go back to AUSTRALIA

better dreaming here than in bed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I'd have a large single, onion rings and a batter burger flown over from Romayo's in Clonsilla and a long tray beef curry with special fried rice from the Jia Jia in Athlone. My needs are simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

shezzie wrote: »
    was talking to some mates and got talking bout the lotto as its a big one tonight 10million+euros...you know what would ya do if you won it - surprisingly a few said they wouldnt be giving up the day job---

for me i would be gone - buy a nice house with pool in spain - set up a nice bar business and relax my life away - buy an aprilia mille rsv and away i would be....

so what would you do if those lucky six numbers came up?????

Done to DEATH!!!!

Id tell no one first of all

dont want no begging letters

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Alias G

4 x houses.
    Spring in Sydney
    Summer in Dun Laoghaire
    Autumn in Barcelona
    Winter in Buenos Aires
    ....oh wait the lotto was yesterday. Doh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭nevershutsup

yes... but it wasn won...

keep dreamin lads... even more euros to dream for now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

I've always wanted to do this,so I would buy a Harley Davidson and do Route 66.

I'd join you.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I'd join you.:D

Hey,the more the merrier.:pac:

I did buy a ticket for Mondays Millionaire Raffle, so fingers crossed.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Freedom to do what I want to do ,whan I want to do it, and with whom . I like the idea that being a millionarie gives me the option of avoiding some people for as long as I wish .

Advertisement