Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical Card Question

Options
  • 03-02-2012 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I sent off a form to change my doctor on my card, as the wrong doctor was printed on my new medical card, this was last September. I have only discovered now that the actual form "Choice Of Doctor Scheme - Application to change doctor" which is filled in with my new doctors signature is still here in my place, I accidentally came across it in my drawer.
    I now want to post this but since 2011 you post it to Dublin rather than your local health board. The problem being that it was the local health board where I got this form from and their address is at the top of the letter. A different address for Dublin was given with the other forms that came with it. Does anyone know the current address in Dublin where you send the Choice of doctor scheme - application to change doctor form to, as its difficult to get this info on the site and phoning them is an absolute pain.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

That was a bit of a warble the OP I posted. Basically what Im asking is what is the current address to send the change the doctor form too? The medical card system became centralised a few months ago so everything is dealt with in Dublin now. Trying to actually find this info in the HSE site is no fun, if you can help me thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

https://www.sspcrs.ie/portal/medapp/
    If you need to submit additional information please quote your reference number and return to:
    Client Registration Unit,
    PO Box 11745,
    Finglas,
    Dublin 11

Advertisement