Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical Card Doctors Dublin 11 Area

Options
  • 23-01-2012 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi ,

I'm new here so I hope this is in the right place :)

I am wondering if anyone can suggest a good doctor in the Dublin 11 area?

I would prefer not to return to my GP for reasons I will leave alone.

I am applying for my medical card and was given a list , and a few that are close to my home have a full list :( so if anyone knows of any GPs in Dublin 11 (Finglas Glasnevin area) that are accepting medical card patients or if you just know a decent doctor in the area please post!

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Grace16

I always go to the Cremore Clinic, which is in Glasnevin, when I need to see a doctor. All of the doctors are really nice and approachable. The whole practice has also been completely rebuilt and therefore they cater for so much more than a usual doctor would be able to. Here's the website http://www.cremoreclinic.ie/ and they do accept medical cards too, as long as you mention it to the receptionists when you're booking the appointment. Hope this helps :)

Advertisement