Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

RolandIRL wrote: »
    I think everyone's feeling sick this week :( could you get a sick cert to postpone the practical?

Im feeling good :)
    /jinxed myself to get bird flu now

Im tired though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

RolandIRL wrote: »
    I think everyone's feeling sick this week :( could you get a sick cert to postpone the practical?
    I still have time to. I'm kind of scared about putting it off, but at the same time, I feel dizzy enough that it will affect how I do. Not sure what to do really, have an opportunity to get it through...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Got a 2h45m practical exam at 3 and I've never felt sicker and more sleep-deprived, literally... it'll be a wonder if I don't throw up :(

Atleast (If you dont have) longish hair you dont have to worry about hair being in the way and not relying on babywipes to clean it coz you dont have the strength to shower..

Bright side of life mate.. >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

F*ck you Enda Kenny you robbing b*stard....

What do you want next, my liver? The food off my table? The clothes off my back?!

Grrrrrr :mad:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Extra 250quid for registration next year....not catastrophic..... not good either. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I just want to go somewhere away from school, my family everything! :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

All my notes barely fit into my huge A4 folder, how am I going to get them to fit into my head?

The next 3 weeks will be fun :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

All my notes barely fit into my huge A4 folder, how am I going to get them to fit into my head?

The next 3 weeks will be fun :eek:

Exam time is never fun :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

There seems to be a draught...coming out of my wall :confused: As if I'm not cold enough already!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

****ing Greenpeace and their nuclear antics. These people are a danger to society and need to be locked up...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

twill be them or some similar activist radical group that end the world. a la 28 days later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    twill be them or some similar activist radical group that end the world. a la 28 days later.

I would rather they threw themselves in front of coal trains or oil fired plants. Not that those trains would stop or would they be treated so well by them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Speaking of, I'm getting more worried about a nuclear war, and no-one will take me seriously. And the euro collapsing, I worry about that too. Like I'm generally quite worried about the world...

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DingosAteMyBaby

I am just so unmotivated towards college. My attendance is probably less than 50% this year, I'm extremely behind in assignments and have no notes. But I actually don't care. Sat down to start one of the 10 essays that are due next week.. but literally couldn't be bothered starting. I've always been bad for procrastinating and stuff but this is different. Blergh.

i doubt anyone except maybe the iranians are stupid enough to ever use nuclear weapons (, ww2 excluded and that just thought people a lesson). and even thats pushing it. governments are stupid yes but that stupid i hope not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

There's this girl in the girls secondary school near my school and today one of my friends sat down with another friend beside this girl who has an SNA with her. This girl is never talked to and tim others in the year never even talk to her, so today my two friends were talking to her and the other girl burst into tears and apologised and said sorry I'm not used to people wanting to talk to me. This actually makes me so sad and angry, I couldn't imagine being in that position and I'm no god but if I were there I know I'd at least make an effort to talk to the poor girl :(
    Ugh. /rant

at least your friends made the effort. That was really nice of them maybe they'll set an example.
    in our school the kids who needed snas were part of the group as far as anyone was concerned can't imagine people are still being excluded in this day and age. makes me sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

There's this girl in the girls secondary school near my school and today one of my friends sat down with another friend beside this girl who has an SNA with her. This girl is never talked to and tim others in the year never even talk to her, so today my two friends were talking to her and the other girl burst into tears and apologised and said sorry I'm not used to people wanting to talk to me. This actually makes me so sad and angry, I couldn't imagine being in that position and I'm no god but if I were there I know I'd at least make an effort to talk to the poor girl :(
    Ugh. /rant
    This happens in more schools than you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Ugh. /rant

There was a girl like that in my year. My group of friends were the only people that made an effort to include her. Sure she was a little odd and might not always fit in, but it was horrible the way some people treated her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

So study is going well...

Think I might just work on my homepage instead...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Cydoniac wrote: »
    This happens in more schools than you think.

Wait until you see it from the other side of the classroom, it's horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I'm in my bed and I can see my own breath. The hand I'm typing with is frozen.

Stupid heating costing so much :(

Also, I'm pretty sure I haven't eaten in almost 2 days...that's probably not good.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I'm in my bed and I can see my own breath. The hand I'm typing with is frozen.

Stupid heating costing so much :(

Also, I'm pretty sure I haven't eaten in almost 2 days...that's probably not good.

Why havent you eaten :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Y'know... it makes me sad to think that there are probably millions of people around the world who would kill for the opportunity I've been given in the form of third level education.... yet I sat on my hole for an entire semester, didn't study, barely attended lectures, didn't even go out on the piss once since September so I don't evenn have some good stories to tell...and now, I sit here in my room, desperately cramming information into to my thick retard brain... the futility... the utter pointlessness of it... failure's embrace is beckoning on the horizon. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

I can either get up at 7 (7!) to get into maynooth for a piano lesson, go to the gym for two hours, go to a 2 o clock lecture which is so pointless that only 20 or so out of over a hundred go a week (it's a music platform class, 3 people each week get up and play, then we say what they could've done better. last week only one of the people showed up, thus causing the most hilarious quote in the history of lecturers: *looks at watch, it's 18 minutes past two.* 'well it's a bit early to be finishing the class yet...') and then go to an actual necessary lecture; or

wake up at midday, get a train in for said necessary lecture, get train home. I'm a ****ing swot and the guilt would gnaw at me if I did option one (specifically since the piano teacher I have is sound)...but I haven't practiced and don't feel like being shouted at for 45 minutes :( what to do, what to do...

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Y'know... it makes me sad to think that there are probably millions of people around the world who would kill for the opportunity I've been given in the form of third level education.... yet I sat on my hole for an entire semester, didn't study, barely attended lectures, didn't even go out on the piss once since September so I don't evenn have some good stories to tell...and now, I sit here in my room, desperately cramming information into to my thick retard brain... the futility... the utter pointlessness of it... failure's embrace is beckoning on the horizon. :(

Been there, repeated that. get offline and study for god sake!

That said, I've my first christmas exam on thursday. I plan to start studying for it on wednesday. least i have the wednesday off :pac:

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Wait until you see it from the other side of the classroom, it's horrible.

Ever think of walking over after class and talking to said outcast? Then you wouldn't have to see it from the other side of the classroom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Damn being hungry :mad: Ohh why tummy must you demand so much food?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Fbjm wrote: »
    Ever think of walking over after class and talking to said outcast? Then you wouldn't have to see it from the other side of the classroom.

She means seeing it from the position of the teacher...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I had a look at my semester 2 timetable. Perhaps it was not a good idea to do a 5-7 split.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement