Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toilet Paper Doll Cover: Doll Base

Options
  • 19-08-2015 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Anyone know where to get some of these dolls in order to Knit toilet paper Covers preferably in Dublin.

Or anywhere to buy a few 10 inch dolls to use

consumercrafts.com/store/details/catalog/basics-dolls/1228-3

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

I haven't seen these here ever. Maybe if you ring Inspiring Ideas in Blanchardstown, Vibes and Scribes or Cork Art Supplies in Cork. Gosh, these toilet roll covers were very popular in the 60's but I don't know anyone who would have one now. I got curious and Googled it in Google Images and there are some amazing ones out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 rwaldron21

ok thx,

I found a box of Darice Toilet Roll dolls on ebay at a bargain.
    They are dolls from the 90's.

Thx for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭TreasureBin

Craftime in the UK used to make these (or sell them anyway) but they went out of business some years ago so that's why it's hard to get on this side of the pond now.
    Darice (USA) are doing a very similar range but don't seem to have as many varieties as they used to. So you probably will only find the original ones now on Ebay or Amazon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

I was in Decobake in Bachelors Walk a couple of days ago and I noticed that they had these dolls. They are in Dublin and Kildare. Their shops are very pink! :)
    http://www.decobake.com/

Advertisement