Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sewing Classes - Galway

Options
  • 10-11-2015 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi everyone. I would love to do a sewing class. I have not sewn anything in years and I would love to start again. I was wondering if anyone knows of any classes in Galway?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MollyMoo99

Hi Fuzzyl,

There's a lady that runs evening classes in Galway. The business name is SewEasy Sewing Classes Galway. Look for her on facebook.

I haven't taken a class with her myself but a friend of mine did a six week course and loved it.

Hope that helps and happy sewing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Fuzzyl

Thanks MollyMoo99, I will check them out!

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Stevolende

If you're free during the day it might be worth checking with your local community centre to se fi they're running any courses. Though it is more likely that a new one would be starting after Xmas considering the time of year.

Advertisement