Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Courses

Options
  • 16-01-2011 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

I am doing the leaving (fun) and I am currently figuring out what to put down on the CAO. I am putting down Veterinary Nursing in Athlone and Letterkenny and I am also applying to do Animal Care in St. Johns. With the hope of going to Athlone after.

Is there any other courses I can put down on the CAO? Or that I can apply to? Preferably not in Dublin and also under 400 points.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

I think there's a place in Bray doing Animal Care courses it's well outside of Dublin on the Wicklow side.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

There's veterinary nursing in Dundalk IT as well. No harm putting down veterinary medicine in UCD either. I know you said not in dublin but ag science in UCD I was told is a good way to get into the likes of veterinary nursing in UCD or veterinary medicine.

Ps. I highly recommend Vet nursing in LYIT, if you've any questions at all pm me! :D

Advertisement