Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any Tope reports

Options
  • 30-06-2011 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

hi has anyone any reports on tope in the west of ireland,,,,mayo,galway,sligo etc,,,,i heard there was a good run in the channels and estuaries in april but have now moved off,,,aparently thou they are still showing up in the beaches,,,anyone know more,,,would like to give it ago

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

hi has anyone any reports on tope in the west of ireland,,,,mayo,galway,sligo etc,,,,i heard there was a good run in the channels and estuaries in april but have now moved off,,,aparently thou they are still showing up in the beaches,,,anyone know more,,,would like to give it ago

there has been a few caught on the shores of the inner galway bay over the last 4 weeks, but weather conditions haven't been too favourable for them, i've have 5 failed attempts for them so far this year, and will probably leave it at that until the run later in the year, you will still get them off a small boat further out in the channels.

you should be able to get them still off Rosses point (Sligo)for another few weeks, dont know of any where in mayo that produce tope from the shore..

Advertisement