Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting from Dun Laoghaire to Dundrum

• 20-01-2012 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Hi all, apologies if this doesn't quite fit into the category here...but anyone know the best way from Dun Laoghaire to Dundrum via public transport? I might just end up getting the train into town and the Luas out for the hassle it might cause me...unless anyone knows a better/shorter way?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭uch

Get the 75 Bus

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭smog

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,924 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

It certainly is quicker.

The 75 should take approximately 25 minutes to get to Dundrum.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

Excellent, thanks all. I don't know what I put into the Dublin Bus website as it didn't bring me up any results...I think I'm having one of those days. That should do though. Even if it does take a while. I'm an expert at snoozing on buses (having said that now, I'll probably wake up in Tallaght...)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

IF it's for a new commute, think about cycling it? It's 8km so should take around 30mins*, it's free and good for you.

* 30mins at 15km/h (which is around average cycling speed for most), 40min at 12km/h and 24mins at 20km/h.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

the cycle there has ALOT of uphill though

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

Nope, it was just for a one off. Thanks though :)

Incidentally, it took me only 25 mins in the end, which was grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Thanks for posting back, so few people who ask for advice on here actually do that.

Advertisement